Oils for All
My first ever Online Oil Painting Course
4 Week Online Painting Course
Going Live 3rd September 2023 (Every Sunday for 4 Weeks!)
Please note: Places are limited and sold on a first come, first served basis.
Following on from the success of Abstracting the Landscape online and in response to requests, I am delighted to launch my first ever online Oil Painting Course.
As per my weekend workshops and other online courses, there is LOADS of content and you will learn lots while having fun. All classes are recorded and accessible 24/7 and forever – you just need an internet connection. Weekly LIVE classes (Sundays 11am – 1pm) are full of demos and an opportunity to ask any questions. Also recorded so you can watch in your own time, anywhere.
Your Oils for All Course includes:
- 4 Weeks of easy to follow, guided tuition in all aspects of oil painting
- A new module released weekly
- 4 x Weekly LIVE Online Painting Workshops with demos 11am – 1pm each Sunday.
- Exclusive ‘Behind the Scenes’ weekly footage of my own process.
- An extensive video library of recorded support classes such as photo-transfer technique, collage, glazing and texture.
- A private, supported Learning Hub group where participants can share work and questions.
- Comprehensive reading and resource list of books, audio and video learning materials.
- Downloadable Cheat-Sheets with top tips on key aspects of medium and techniques
- Learn how to set up safely and to use and manage your materials
- Colour mixing, Composition and organized chaos
- Making the transition to oils from other mediums
- Weekly live demos and Q&As
- Tapping into your intuition and creating your own art – unique to you
- Skills advancement: Working in and managing layers.
- Glazing techniques
- Cold Wax and other textural painting techniques
- Access to recorded (and downloadable) LIVE class replays: Listen whenever, wherever and study at your own pace.
- Life-time access to all learning resources
Who is it for:
While this course is suitable for all levels, we will be hitting the ground running so I would suggest taking my Abstracting the Landscape course first to familiarize yourself with working with free-flowing painting techniques, creating suggested and physical textures and with my own process – both courses are a ton of fun.
Please note: As per all my teaching you should expect to create art that is unique to you. Note: This is not a photo-realist class. The emphasis is on getting comfortable with the tools and the oil mediums before making them your own. Upon completion you can expect to be able to start, work through and complete your own accomplished oil paintings.
Oils for ALL Online begins September
Please note: Places are sold on a first come, first served basis