DATE: 13th, 14th & 15th September 2019 | VENUE: Cork City
**Early Bird Expires 20th January 2019**
**Please note: Bookings on first come, first served basis.**
My Master Classes have been created to help my students nurture and further develop their own painting practice. The aim of these intense 3-day sessions is to help you delve into your area(s) of curiosity, hone your skills and to ultimately develop your own unique painting collection.
Who is it for: Designed with the end-user in mind, the Master Class follows on from my Level 1 Workshops, affording each student specific 1-2-1 tutorage to address and resolve any challenges they are experiencing with their work. The emphasis is on distilling the essence of your work and developing your individual painting practice.
I fully expect this to be a ‘game changer’ for participants, so please bring your whole self and have your weetabix in advance!
As per all workshops, you will laugh a lot and get a little (or a lot) messy! You will also take home completed paintings, a reinvigorated painting practice, oodles of ideas to take forward and a clear plan for completing your own body of work.
- 3 days of intense painting tuition to help you develop your own painting style with a view to creating your own collection
- All materials including acrylics, oils, cold wax, mixed media and solvents (bring your own canvas to this session).
- Guided demo’s developed in response to your requirements
- Lots of 1-2-1 tuition and support structured to your specific needs
- Plenty of learning resources including an extensive library
- A great, yum, nutritious lunch every day
- Unlimited refreshments and snacks
- Structured Follow-On notes filled with resources on everything you will need to complete your first painting collection.
**WAIT LIST ONLY** Please email to join