Abstracting the Landscape
My Exclusive Online Painting Course
This workshop teaches participants how to abstract elements of the landscape and create their own painterly response. Through a series of fun and stimulating exercises, you will learn how to approach painting in a fresh and creative manner while tapping into and developing your own intuitive painting style.
What is included:
- Exclusive ‘Behind the Scenes’ footage of my own process.
- An extensive video library of recorded support classes such as photo-transfer technique, collage, glazing and texture.
- A private, supported Learning Hub group where participants can share work and questions.
- Comprehensive reading and resource list of books, audio and video learning materials.
- Downloadable Cheat-Sheets with top tips on how to start, edit and complete your own paintings
- Slide Show on specific areas of Art, Artists & their techniques and my sphere of influence.
- Life-time access to all learning resources
Who is it for:
Open to absolute beginners and those with a little or a lot of painting experience (in any medium!).
Please note: A key aim of this workshop is to help painters to loosen their painting style. If you want to create a photo-realist likeness, dear reader – lovingly – this is not the workshop for you.
Nerd Note: In this workshop we work in layers, so we use acrylic paints to speed-up drying time. We also use glaze layers to mimic the quality of oils. This technique has been known to convert / blow the minds of committed oil painters!! If this sounds like gobbledegook to you, don’t worry yer grand! You can of course work in oils if you prefer.